I have a problem and im falling off the map

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**the newest
**Up to date?**2/8/2020
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Social Club
**Windows version?**windows 10 64bits
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes multiple times…
**Error screenshot (if any)**no
System specificationsproccesor AMD Ryzen 3 2200g ram:8gb ssd:256gb hard disk:5tb ,graphic card:Radeon RX 580 series
**What did you do to get this issue?**i dont know
**What server did you get this issue on?**The Bulgarian Unique
CitizenFX.log fileIVPath=E:\Grand Theft Auto V
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.
i keep falling thru the map when im speeding the car up and the textures arent loading i tried setting them on medium -nothing i tried some things on YT-nothing i reinstaled my gta5-everything is the same and my graphic card usage is on green even when im playing in very high also my internet connection is 75mb/s please help me i had this issue for a long time

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

btw my problem is the same as this guy"s Not Loading Textures and LIMBO

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.