I got stuck in here (FiveM Singleplayer), send Help

You’ll probably need to start a singleplayer game at least once. If that doesn’t work, try copying an existing save game file to your FiveM social club profile folder.

If that doesn’t work either, then please fill out the Technical Support template.

can u show me how to copy my real social club to fiveM social club? is it in document?

Hey, nevermind. i already fixed the problem.

Friend, I have not opened the singleplayer yet but it also stops here just like what happened to you. What did you do to solve the problem? And now … this singleplayer is the same as normal GTA V?

How did you fix the problem? I have my gta 5 game save but do not know where to place its in the five location.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

BiGGDaN

Can you please show me how did you copy the save file?

Thx
Wuelf

It would be awesome if you could share how you fixed it, I’m having the same problem.

To copy your existing save file, go to <drive>:\<username>\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\. You’ll now see 1 or more folders. Find the one that has a fivem_set.bin file in it and copy your save game files to that folder. If you’re not sure, then just copy it to all your folders :man_shrugging:.

That should do it, restart FiveM singleplayer and you should be good to go.

so here i fix the problem,

first, you go to your documents\rockstar games\gta\profiles,

second, first i find the fiveM profile folder which has fivem_set.bin in the folder (one of the 3 folder)
while the other might be the real game save rockstar account folder

3rd, copy all the files including the control folder from your rockstar account folder to your fiveM folder

i just try and error btw, here’s my fiveM game save folder looks like

I dont get it, where should i copy it to and why, how does this work? In my eyes you´re just copying the same save that f**ked up again.

Idk, i’m dumber than a peanut xD

Wait, i think i have fixed it now.

ss the screen, let me see

I have copied my main game folder into the fivem folder.
It just wont load now It makes a noise when it gets to the black screen with the loading icon on the bottom right.
I tried to screenshot but its not working for some strange reason.
when i press F8 a prompt comes up showing me what has loaded but thats it.
been on the black screen for 20 minutes. - hope someone can resolve this.

why would you copy your GTA5 directory into the FiveM directory? they should not be within each other.

i have the steam version of the game so how do I copy my game save over to the fiveM folder,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.