I don't know why my game crashes need help asap 🥲😞

my game crashes every time i try to play , after playing for some time , the game starts getting choppy and hangs and the audio stops too ,then I can hear the game audio and suddenly game starts working then it hangs again and crashes. after crashing it shows these files, someone please help me ,its been a while I’ve played my game properly , I cant relieve my stress without playing it and im getting pissed off and sad because

CfxCrashDump_2021_09_01_20_04_33.zip (2.1 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2021_09_01_20_04_33.zip (2.1 MB)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Invalid client support topic. Please fill out template.