We create custom car pack for our server & now we got a problem

so recently we learn on youtube that you can pack custom cars into one folder to help with the resource usage, and we have made several packs for our server. but then we came across an issue after testing each cars in the packs (which not being mention in the video)…

before we add the cars into the packs we tested each of the cars meta, handlings and mods, everything was fine, but then once we add into one folder as a pack, we found out some of the cars have missing mods, change vehicle meta, change handlings and so on… we have not change anything, except moving it into a single folder…

so my question is, does anyone have this kind of issue? or did we do something wrong? because i dont seems to find anyone post about this at all… or is there another proper guide to pack your custom vehicle??

If mods aren’t spawning in, you most likely have a conflicting IDs in the carcols meta under the modkits. this goes the same for emergency vehicles if their lights aren’t working it would be conflicting light ids. If its not conflicting IDs it could also be that the carcols meta is not setup correctly.

so it having it pack into one could results in conflicting the code. we tested the cars before we pack it into one, thought it would be ok to pack them up into one resources. is there a work a round for this? like changing the IDs or the carcols meta? just so that the cars would work as intended…

Yea just change carcols IDs should fix it, but it could be the way you setup the carcols as well. It might not be read correctly.

alright, i’ll have a look at it and see if it works or not. will update back soon. just to reconfirm… how do you change the carcoal ID? do i just rename it?