I can't connect to my server!

Hey guys! I recently got a Centos 7 VPS, and it was working fine all today, and I got to do a restart since I added a different loadscreen and now its not showing up! I’ve checked IPs and server browser and still nothing. It says the server is started and I’m getting a hearbeat. The only warning on anything I’m getting is a server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 3478 milliseconds. Everything else appears to be working okay. Any ideas?

Edit: As soon as I posted this I now have this:

Access type needs to be ‘allow’ or ‘deny’.Listening on socket failed - libuv error address already in use.

net-tcp-server failed to create server: couldn’t listenCould not bind MultiplexTcpServer to 0.0.0.0:30120.

Could not bind on 0.0.0.0:30120 - is this address valid and not already in use?

It was all working for nearly a day, and now all of a sudden this happens? Thanks ya’ll.

two things,

(1) Make sure the correct ports are open.

(2) Make sure u dont have any other server running on a single port AKA (two servers running on port: 30120)

The ports told in How to install FX Server on Centos 7 are open (tripple checked) and the only other thing on my VPS is a TS and I just checked that, the ports are different.

Welp, after a few mins it showed up in the server browser. No clue what I did, but it works now. Thanks

might’ve been a a server list issue, or u just spammed every button on your keyboard :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.