I can not play

GTA V version? Epic Games GTA V version

GTA V Legit
social club id LadyMatrix
Windows version? windows 10, 64bits
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes, yes, yes and yes
Error screenshot (if any) bug - Album on Imgur

I’m having this problem, on any server, I register and I’m going to play, I go to the clothes store to change my clothes and that happens. without menu, without ESC, without alt + f4, nothing happens. I can only quit typing on the F8.

already checked the integrity of GTA V from epic games, already cleared the cache of fiveM. Updated drivers, game too, windows too. no error message appears.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Contact the server owner / dev, it’s an obvious resource-specific issue.

on all servers this problem happens

Still, I strongly believe that this is a resource- / server-specific issue. Does any other UI break like that for you or it’s just that?

only this one, I already bought vehicles and the menu appeared

I cant play on any server
this happened today to alot of people

Do not hijack other peoples topics, this has nothing to do with this post.

since it is impossible to show the clothing menu, would it be possible to type a command via F8?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.