I can not install fivem/cd/

GTA V last version
Legit copy
CD
**Windows 10 **
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) bug%20install%20fivem

System specifications windows 10 / intel core i5-4210u with turbo boost up to 2.7 GHz / Nvidia Geforce 920m with 2Gb dedicated Vram

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
dlcpack%202
Filepath to FiveM folder C:/Users/******/AppData/Local/FiveM

I have already tried to reinstall fivem / remove the cache folder / install gta v patch and … but nothing works what can I do ??

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Have you tried to just verify your game files like the message tells you to?

How ?

1 Like

yes I’ve already tried

but it did not work

Problem may have been permissions try to reinstall FiveM as admin and also “Unblock” it from downloaded folder. Right Click -> Properties->unblock. Then it should have every permission to see GTAV folders. Test it out and let me know

in the priority of fivem I can not find unblock buttons and when I run it as administrator it tells me: messages%20erreur%20fivem

Ye it seems FiveM cant be run with admin rights, thats good thing but I would also try to look of your user has permisions to modify GTA folder in steam. Also did you check that you have the install file unblocked? thanks

My game is not buy on steam but in cd

Oh I see but it should not matter it same proccess apart from location of the game, find GTAV folder Right Click-> Properties ->Security and on Users you should see tick on Read&Execute, List Folder contents and Read that should be sufficient

Both boxes are already checked Read and Execute

can anyone help me?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.