I am needing lua coded scripts private use

hello guys i am needing lua coded scripts like a jail system one with /(un)jail playerid minutes also the player must not be able to esacpe jail and gets teleported back and a ticket system that give a player a ticket and XXX amount and soo many dermit points of drivers license, also i need a ranking system for my police roleplay so when you become a police, fire, ems, dispatch all rank related news reporter or mechanic not rank related but command entered would be /job police unitid or /job fire unitid or /job ems unitid or /job dispatch unitid and so on and so forth and command comes up in game you are now on law enforcement or fire/ems and last but not least for now i need a script that you can teleport people into the back of your police cruiser example… /(un)seat playerid and what seat 1,2,3 if you need anymore information of any sort of what i would like please feel free to comment or message me

@Bert_Jacques this an open source forum. Please read the platform service agreement. This is not the place for that.

Please refer to the Service Agreement, which specificially states:
"No financial profit shall be derived by the Users from any derivative of, or third-party service,
User Generated Content, or Game Server for FiveM, the Game Services, or other entities
stated in these Terms."