I am looking to join FD

Hello people of the FiveM forums! I am looking to join FD but none of the servers that I have tried with have had good eup, great gameplay, and a nice fleet. If you have a great community for me please don’t be shy. Haha I don’t bite. Again I say if you have a community for me please DONT be shy

Thank You People of The FiveM Forums, Morgan M.

2 Likes

Hey man, still looking for a good FD? We’re a new server, but man have we got a killer fire set up thanks to my head of Fire Rescue. We have multiple custom stations all over the map, full Fleet that’s still growing as we speak. Customs fire and ems scripts, as well as EUP. You can join our discord here if you’re interested. https://discord.gg/tfkkxYP

24F5447DD1DCA9DD397AFBE0D467094A2069379D|690x388

Hi Morgan,
I would like to extend an invitation to you to our server. We have been working to build ourselves up. Our Fire Rescue needs people, more then ever. We would love for you to join us. Come talk with our Fire Chief and I am sure he can get you set up. We have our fire vehicles in our post.

Hey there!

Our Fire and EMS is hiring! Check out our server here - BETA | RPVerse Serious Roleplay Server | NoPixel Inspired | Hiring Staff/Jobs | Gangs/Guns/Imports

HighPoint RP application

Here is our server The Framework we are a very low player count trying to get on our feet we have put over 1 year of hard work into our city from cop to crim side even a education system. We are whitelisted and push for realism as much as possible Cops have alot and a nice PD

Hey There, S1RP is a community that we have put over 2 years of work into, we have recently opened and aren’t doing bad, we are very lenient and offer some of the best RP and assets on FiveM! Check us out here!!

Hey, if you are still looking, feel free to DM me I might have a perfect opportunity for you!
Discord: GoldenOx70838