Experienced Server Dev/Owner Looking for a new vMenu Server!

Yet again another update!

Hello. My name is Puggo. I have been in RP for about 4 years now. Through that time, I have experienced many different trainings focused on different aspects and intensities for LEO, Fire and Rescue, and Staff. In my most recent community, which I will leave unnamed as it is still active, I was a co-owner and was running at least 75% of the back end with staff situations. After a falling out, I decided to leave. I took a small break, and now I am on the hunt for a new server!!!

Here’s what I want:

• vMenu server, or open Menu Server
  • I will not play QB, ESX, or anything related
  • Established server with consistent patrols
  • Ability to move within the server (rank up, move around a bit)
  • Flexibility with my schedule

I am hopping to be able to come in and help manage LEO and FR through Internal Affairs systems if possible. I am mostly looking for a place where I can be staff/management. I understand walk-ins are untraditional, however, I have around 2-3 years of community management and ownership skills that would make me a resource to your community. I also have development experience.

If interested, please contact me via discord: Commie PugLord#9978, or leave a response below!

Please no ECO, QBCore, ESX, etc. servers!!! I am also looking for a 14+, 15+, or 16+ server!!

Thank you much!

4 Likes

We are looking for department heads at http://absoluterp.org, however you must first become a member and go through the same process as everyone else, then submit a LOI.

IF you are still interested our public discord is Discord.gg/Trnm65z

May have what you’re looking for. Check us out.

Come check us out! We might need Law Enforcement experience!

Got a new fresh server started, looking for a sheriff if interested :slight_smile:

We are not looking for any department heads right now since they are all filled, but we always could use more law enforcement. Work with the current department heads and you might find a good comfortable position. We are run by real law enforcement that would love to work with you.

1 Like

Not sure if you’re more interested in RP communities but we have a PvP community set up strictly for roleplayers, more information here:

Our playerbase consists out of people from NoPixel, SVRP, Red Haven and more!

I am in a great community. The people in it are nice and do good rps. HMU on discord if you are interested in joining. My discord is Batman24024#2395

Shoot me a DM i am creating a new ESX Strict RP Streamer Friendly Server. Add: ScaredyKat#8900

Ocean Bay RolePlay is a 16+ FiveM roleplaying community. We focus on the best quality Life RP there is. This means that you create your character and you make it your own. Explore the streets of San Andreas and become your character. You can have many different life options. You can be a civilian and enjoy the laws. Or you can be a criminal and live on the edge. Hey, you can even be both!

We strive for creativity in each member. We love to give our members the RP experience they are looking for. With our trained LEO, our great 911 Operators, and the firefighters of San Andreas. You know you’ll be safe! We like to see how members do unique things and we love to watch their storylines succeed. As we all know, it doesn’t all come at once. Patience is key when it comes to starting a FiveM Community. But we love to see new members each and everyday. Come join us and watch our community grow into something amazing!

“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney

Thank You!

LoungePD is looking for more members, SAFR, Civ and Comms have command positions open. https://loungepd.co.uk/

DEVOTED ROLEPLAY FIVEM COMMUNITY

Welcome to the official FiveM post for the Devoted Roleplay Grand Theft Auto V PC FiveM Community. We would like to welcome all individuals interested in GTA V RP to our new and upcoming community. Applications are currently open for all Departments. Applications will remain open for the next couple weeks. Our departments are looking to recruit the best of the best and will only recruit individuals who meet or exceed the minimal qualifications for that department.

What Does Devoted RP have to offer?
The Devoted RP community looks to offer all of active members a roleplay experience that they’ve never had before. We are a very structured community that aims to create an immersive and rewarding environment for dedicated individuals looking to help us become something better and better. We want to show people an enjoyable experience while allowing for a seamless display of realistic Civilian, Fire & EMS, Communications, and Law Enforcement roleplay to come alive.

Features of Devoted RP:

• 2 Dedicated Servers
  • 2 Full TeamSpeak Servers
  • Full Development Team
  • Law Enforcement Scripts
  • Civilian Scripts
  • Fire & EMS Scripts
  • Constantly Evolving UI Systems
  • Non-Invasive Script System
  • Customized CAD/MDT System (non bubble)
  • Web-based Servers (i.e LiveMap, etc.)
  • Multiple Departments to Apply for.
  • Experienced and Dedicated Leadership
  • Custom Vehicle Packs
  • Custom Pedestrian Models
  • Civilian Businesses
  • Dedicated Field Training Department
  • Organized Media Team
  • MOST Realistic Roleplay on FiveM

Departments:

• San Andreas Highway Patrol [RECRUITING]
  • Los Santos Police Department [RECRUITING]
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office [RECRUITING]
  • San Andreas Communications [RECRUITING]
  • San Andreas Fire & EMS [RECRUITING]
  • Devoted Civilian Operations [RECRUITING]
  • Devoted Developer Department [RECRUITING]

Join Our Fan Discord: https://discord.gg/H97UMpA3bR
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/devotedrp/?igshid=1ek8jtw5m0xeb

Application Process

1. Join Fan Discord Server
  2. Navigate to the " Recruiting resources Tab"
  3. Fill out a general application
  4. Wait for a response from a staff member or Administrator
  5. Attend a basic interview with one of our onboarding members
  6. Application/interview accepted or denied response

https://discord.gg/yUwnTTS

Zero Remorse RP – We are looking for a Police Deputy Commissioner

Zero Remorse RP is a new Grand Theft Auto FiveM server that aims to provide a serious but fun roleplay experience for everyone, and create a server that provides you with the freedom
to be who and whatever you want to be. We have dedicated staff that care about the community and are eager to listen to suggestions.
Our friendly server owners and administrative team work closely with the community on a daily basis to manage and provide a suited economy and environment that provides opportunities
for the community to provide feedback and get involved in building the city. The server has been built from scratch with each script being refined and tested before being added.

Opportunity for a Police Deputy Commissioner:

We are currently looking for someone who has the skill required to manage our Police unit. Reporting to the Chief Commissioner, you will be required to manage the unit and assist building
protocols and strategies for the servers law enforcement, including hiring & managing law enforcement staff.

Our law enforcement is open to all people who have an interest in serving and protecting the people of our city. With your guidance, you will take a lead role in training and ensuring all
law enforcement officers obtain the nessarary tools and skills required to perform their duties.

What we have to offer to assist Police:

• Full support from the server owners
• Friendly server community
• Lots of local custom built Police vehicles/Helicopter/SWAT vehicle
• Custom Police station/s
• Mobile Police Information System
• Vehicle plate detection system
• Custom local uniform/vest/ and Armory
• Private Police/EMS radio
• Private Police discord chat & information platform
• Paid anticheat to stop unwanted visitors

Role Requirements:

• Must have experience in a similar role
• Must have a mature/professional attitude
• Must be capable of managing law enforcement officers
• Must be able to speak clear and understand English
• Must have a legal copy of GTAV/FiveM client on PC
• Must have Discord
• Must have a working microphone

We are also interested in hearing from people that would like to join our server as the following:

• General duties police officers
• EMS officers
• Civilians

Shoot me a DM im opening up a Vmenu server that i will require staff and FTO’s Pretty much the whole shabang. ScaredyKat#8900

S1RP is a new community that is now recruiting! Check us out by clicking here

Hey man! I just started a project with a couple other developers and we’d love to talk to you more about becoming a staff member or leading the PD. Feel free to DM me on discord @Soap#0006

If you’re looking for a serious RP server… a real one…

YBN Los Scandalous is like the only REAL serious rp server. Im not staff, etc… just a player.

Its their rules… fyi any server thats “serious” or “realistic” isn’t gonna be fair. Especially cops vs crims… if its “bAlAncED” for win / loss crap… its a Cops vs. Robbers server.

Message me on discord if you are still looking! Yonzo#8899