Experienced Server Dev/Owner Looking for a new vMenu Server!

Message me on discord if you are still looking! Yonzo#8899

Hello! Countryside Roleplay is a new Serious roleplay server. We only started a few days ago and we would really apreciate your help! If you have a lot of Law Enforcement experience then feel free to assist our in a High Command Position with our Blaine County Sheriffโ€™s Office.

Of course, as we are young, some fail roleplay still occurs. But we will sort that out as soon as we can.

We will strive to enforce professionalism at all costs.

Discord: https://discord.gg/u2vepd5BTs

Thank you,
Ted A.
Assistant Director

American Life Roleplay

American Life Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. The server has lots of interiors, vehicles, and addons for all your RP ideas. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RPโ€™s with minimum restrictions. ALRP also features some ESX mods allowing you to have more realistic and fun RPโ€™s with different things to do around the map. ALRP Syndicate is also available to live out your dream of being in everything from the mob to motorcycle clubs.

In ALRP we have multiple departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Los Santos Police Department
:police_officer: Blaine County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: San Andreas State Police
:man_firefighter: San Andreas Fire Rescue
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man_police_officer: We have many subdivisions for the police to join:

-Gang Intelligence Unit

• Federal Bureau of Investigation
    -Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Natural Resources
  • SWAT and SRT
  • K9
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Air Unit

:shirt: custom EUP and vehicles to use for every department and subdivision.

:firecracker: In ALRP we have Crime Syndicates:

• The crime syndicate allows for restricted gang style RP to prevent chaos. The ALRP Syndicate gives you the choice to join 1 of the groups for organized crime RP. If thatโ€™s racketeering, smuggling drugs, extortion, or protection you can be certain that it will be more high risk high reward.

:oncoming_automobile: 300+ Custom Cars to use in a wide range of categories and customization options.

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support ESX that allows for more interactive RPโ€™s

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
CAD
Lots of emotes and vMenu options
ESX implementation
Relaxed server rules and staff

Bump
Update: I am still looking for a decent RP server I can hop on. I am good with staff, LEO, Civ, etc. I got into eup and vehicle skin development and can help with that if needed. Canโ€™t be on constantly, but want a good family to be apart of. Preferably 14+ server. I would like to join a smaller server that way I can help out and not just join a big server. I like to know people.

I do NOT want to join a public and or Economy based server.

Anyhoo, post your ads below yโ€™all

1 Like

Weโ€™re are just starting off, NOT Public, 16+.

Still looking

Destination Roleplay,

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring youโ€ฆDestination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

• Server is up 24/7 (scheduled restart at 5 am EST).
  • Custom framework.
  • Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
  • Be the boss of your own business.
  • MANY secondary jobs to do!
  • Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
  • Craft weapons and car parts!
  • Realistic stress management system.
  • Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
  • Buy and furnish a house!
  • Obtain a driverโ€™s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
  • Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
  • Custom integrated MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • LOTS of custom vehicles
  • Serious roleplay

And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay

Hey buddy!

I might be a bit late haha but We are certainly looking for High Command!

We are an economy server centred around realism and professionalism and we need to fill out our High Command spots in the Los Santos Police Department!

Check us out :sunglasses:

Hey, I am the newly appointed Chief of Police over in Infinity Roleplay, I am looking for a possible new command member just join the Discord and fill out the Whitelist application then DM me (Spark in Discord) for an interview. Infinity Roleplay

Hello we are looking for Department High command for CSO and we are looking for staff if you are interested in that later on, HMU Dwight Snoot#9363 ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜‘ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ

Emergency Response: San Andreas | Whitelisted | 15+ | Realism + Fun RP | LAUNCHING SOON - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

New topic change
Feel free to still post ads however.

Add me, serverside#6969 letโ€™s talk

1 Like

Hello Peggo1, Please message me on discord through my community, would love to discuss helping each other out

I run a small server hosting operation, and would be willing to rent you one of our 72GB RAM, Intelยฎ X5570 Processor servers with contract specifications.

We do have some bonuses and small caveats;

• We do not provide DDoS mitigation whatsoever.
  • We have 24/7 support (not guaranteed due to the limited amount of staff).
  • Technicians are on-hand at all-times and can help you with technical questions, server setup and possibly a backrub if you ask nicely.
  • Server presets to allow you to get maximum performance and pre-installed software.
  • Compat support for Win10 and Debian (and most other Linux distributions).
    If you would like to use a different OS, some features are off-the-table.

You can email me or our support team for further details.
hagen@paw.bot
support@paw.bot

Iโ€™m looking to make a server I have everything including eup key just need a vps - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Destination Roleplay,

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring youโ€ฆDestination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

• Server is up 24/7 (scheduled restart at 5 am EST).
  • Custom framework.
  • Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
  • Be the boss of your own business.
  • MANY secondary jobs to do!
  • Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
  • Craft weapons and car parts!
  • Realistic stress management system.
  • Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
  • Buy and furnish a house!
  • Obtain a driverโ€™s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
  • Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
  • Custom integrated MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • LOTS of custom vehicles
  • Serious roleplay

And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay

Bump! Topic update

We hit a lot of topics youโ€™re interested in, please consider us!