Hypix - Heavy RP Server! - $1,000 GIVEAWAY AND $500 GIVEAWAY FOR INVITING FRIENDS TO DISCORD AND SERVER

$1,000 GIVEAWAY FOR INVITING FRIENDS TO DISCORD AND TO PLAY THE SERVER!

$500 GIVEAWAY FOR INVITING FRIENDS TO DISCORD AND TO PLAY THE SERVER!

Website - Hypix

What is Hypix?

Hypix is a 18+ heavily developed server inspired by a well-known community. We offer a quality and professional roleplay experience to all of our members. This project has been well under development for months now and is currently open. Hypix is a new server with new faces and a chance to make great connections. Sound like your kind of place?

With professional and respectful staff at all levels we aim to provide the very best of experiences to all without the favoritism or distasteful community environment. Our goals are aligned with an equal input from our community and that all voices are heard. This is and will always be a community tailored for its players. Your feedback and input is what drives our success. Our objective is to make this a solid community creating a fun, safe and enjoyable environment for all players.

Our server will not be whitelisted upon launch.

We have amazing opportunities that are open in our team. We are currently seeking a few departmental heads to assist us.

Emergency Response:

Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (BSCO)
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services (LSEMS)
Government:
Chief Justice of the Court
State Prosecutors
Public Defenders (Lawyers)

Each job is looking for department managers and employees. If you feel you qualify for any of the listed job openings, please don’t hesitate to join our discord and apply. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Private businesses that will be available for new ownership:

UWU Cafe
Tuner Boss
Otto’s Repair Shop
Hayes Repair Shop
Harmony Repair Shop
Burgershot
White Widow
Taxi Company
Various Dealerships
Gallery

We are also looking for motivated, respectful and hardworking individuals to join our out-of-character team. These positions come with enforced requirements and conditions that have to be met. For more information, you may contact us personally, and we will send you a form to fill out. You will be required to have a voice interview, completely friendly and nothing serious, to get to know you better.

The following positions are open-

Junior Developer
Senior & Junior Administrators
Senior & Junior Moderators
Media Team Member
Website Management
Graphics/UI/Livery designer

1 Like

Hypix - Heavy RP Server Opening JANUARY 13TH! 1x Economy - $1,000 GIVEAWAY FOR AN IN GAME CHALLENGE ON RELEASE! Also $500 GIVEAWAY FOR JOINING DISCORD

1 Like

Hypix - Heavy RP Server! - $1,000 GIVEAWAY AND $500 GIVEAWAY FOR INVITING FRIENDS TO DISCORD AND SERVER

6 Likes

Terrible staff, cops meta game hard and staff abuse their power. Got in a situation with a cop and he broke multiple rules, reported him to staff and they tried to protect him by lying about server mechanics when I seen the code myself due to the server being full of no pixel assets. The people I reported were responding to my ticket for some reason too so you can’t expect to have someone impartial deal with your report. 0/10 highly suggest staying away from this one :rofl:

3 Likes

link is invalid

is there someone that can eccept me in discor im trying to join the city

how do i get to play the severs
i am new