Huds overlapping pls help

Screenshot_39 you can see that trew_hud_ui is overlapping with the “default ui”. I want to only keep the trew_hud_ui one. (Note: The “default” hud goes away when I noclip with vMenu but come back when I toggle it off)

Hi,
Try changing Config.EnableHud value from true to false

This is the default config.lua file for es_extended ;

Config                      = {}
Config.Locale = 'en'

Config.Accounts             = { 'bank', 'black_money' }
Config.AccountLabels        = { bank = _U('bank'), black_money = _U('black_money') }

Config.EnableSocietyPayouts = false -- pay from the society account that the player is employed at? Requirement: esx_society
Config.DisableWantedLevel   = true
Config.EnableHud            = true -- enable the default hud? Display current job and accounts (black, bank & cash)

Config.PaycheckInterval     = 7 * 60000

Config.EnableDebug          = false

Try making it like this ;

Config                      = {}
Config.Locale = 'en'

Config.Accounts             = { 'bank', 'black_money' }
Config.AccountLabels        = { bank = _U('bank'), black_money = _U('black_money') }

Config.EnableSocietyPayouts = false -- pay from the society account that the player is employed at? Requirement: esx_society
Config.DisableWantedLevel   = true
Config.EnableHud            = false -- enable the default hud? Display current job and accounts (black, bank & cash)

Config.PaycheckInterval     = 7 * 60000

Config.EnableDebug          = false

Best of luck!

1 Like

file ta ellhnika pos ta evales? emena den me afhnei sto heidi sql

If there is no Greek config option then you would have put the Greek translation into the code and make your own config.

(Quick google translate)
Εάν δεν υπάρχει επιλογή ελληνικής διαμόρφωσης, τότε θα πρέπει να βάλετε την ελληνική μετάφραση στον κώδικα και να δημιουργήσετε τη δική σας διαμόρφωση.

Standard alphabet
Eán den ypárchei epilogí ellinikís diamórfosis, tóte tha prépei na válete tin ellinikí metáfrasi ston kódika kai na dimiourgísete ti dikí sas diamórfosi.