[How-to] Use the profiler command to identify problematic scripts

Yeah, I’m getting this issue now. The profiler used to work, but I think a build update at some point broke it. I’m on 6115. I have to sit at the lowest build between recommended and the minimum for some of the resources I have on the server. If I go too high, voice chat breaks for players when we go above 32, and too low, I can’t run the server with ox inventory.

ive tried your solution but i keep getting these line

Hi @Eygi ,

This is already actually high detailed and proper explain on FiveM Docs from community post.

This all steps included on start capturing profile, and viewing them or saving for later inspectation.

Also example how to detailed actually inspect further some hitches in depth :wink:

``

Viewing the Profiles

``

Saving a Profile

``

1. ``
  2. ``

1. ``

Reading the Profiles

When you open the profile, you will be presented with a similar screen (I recommend adjusting the size to view it easier).

Starting from the top bar, we have the time stamp of the recording, followed by an FPS graph (green) and finally a CPU time graph (yellow, this one is important). This can be used to identify peaks, which correlate to frame drops / micro stuttering or server hitches.

FiveM Docs | Debugging - Profiler

1 Like

Malformed timeline data: Unknown JSON format seem to be getting this error with manual load and same with instant view

1 Like

Thank you for this!

Is any tutorial for dumbs like me more explained? I dont understand a shit xD

Hi! i have a lot of server ticks but i cant figure out where is the issue.
Following this info of @kn0pee i cant see the resource and line with the issues.
i let a print with my 5 sec profile:

like i said before, i cant see where is the issue because just “function call” shows and no other info. can someone help me pls?

PD: this is my svMain on txAdmin:

I am getting this as well.

I´m still thinking we need an advanced tutorial cause i´m not understanding this: