[How-to] Use Extended Video Export (EVE) | FiveM

any solution? we need this

1 Like

Hey Everyone, So this is so far my discoveries when it comes to getting EVE to function, and I am requiring everyone to help to get this fixed. I will state all fixes as far as I have came up to which has led me to the final issue I have which is upon Exporting a video, my Fivem will fully crash with this same crash code. [How-to] Use Extended Video Export (EVE) | FiveM - #91 by Askola If anyone finds a further fix, please post it.

Now, there is a issue with the .ASI not starting due to the .ASI not having said 2545 whatever in the code. There is a fix I found and that I’ve done which is in this post → [Simple Trainer won't show up - #12 by kibukj] If you would like to not do this, I will provide the .ASI fixed for 3.0 and current 4.4 versions of EVE. Both being in the same .ZIP. This will work on the following build numbers server build numbers. - 2189, 2372, 2545, 2612, 2628, and 2699.
EVE ASI’s.zip (4.1 MB)

The next problem which occurred since this post has came out was CFX reorganized the location of the SubProcess, which is where in the orginal post where the full EVE folder for Fivem was placed, the new location is. - FiveM Application Data\data\cache\subprocess
Picture for reference

The location for EVE inside the GTA 5 folder is the same as the original post, but leave ALL DLL’s inside the Dlls section of the folder.

Again, if anyone can figure out anything else, please post it, but I hope this will help someone to possibly further progress the ability to use EVE again.

4 Likes

Could you also add build 1604 to the code please?

There is a version of EVE that is in development that is said to have FiveM compatibility found here [GitHub - ali-alidoust/gta5-extended-video-export at refactor] If you look in commits you can see they added one named FiveM Compatibility. I don’t know if its being released soon or not but its a glimmer of hope.

Any solution?
Releasing EVE on FIVEM will open the door to long-form cinematic creations such as series and movies.

I’m looking forward to it. I’m an audiovisual producer and I don’t have practical knowledge about programming to help you guys. =(

1 Like

Here is a fixed version of EVE, I upload it here if someone need it.
Compatible with build 1604-2802

New: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15ldcOE8iTnXMY8IvabrlyejOittZR5-D/view
Old (not use it): ExtendedVideoExport_Fixed.zip (2.7 MB)

Requirement:
C++ Runtime: Download - vc_redist.x64.exe
Voukoder: Download - voukoder.msi

Installation:

1. Extract all files
  2. Copy ExtendedVideoExport.asi to FiveM/FiveM.app/plugins/
  3. Copy EVE folder to FiveM/FiveM.app/data/cache/subprocess/

Preview

5 Likes

Thank you very much for this, was waiting for years for such a version. Tested everything on 2699 and works like a charm. Finally!

2 Likes

I’m having issues where the video exported is black only audio is playing.
Any solutions?

Make sure your drivers are updated, folks.

I’m getting this error now, anybody else get this with the new EVE version Akkariin posted?

where is that file located?
Make sure it’s in here

You may not install the Voukoder correctly. Check your Voukoder installation, make sure you are downloading the Voukoder App 12.2 (Not the Intel ARC or Connector), also you need to install the latest version of C++ runtime.

I’ve been trying many things. Tried moving files similar to original post/what you’ve suggested… I’ll just list what I have currently.

1. I have lastest C++ runtime
  2. I have downloaded Voukoder.msi (12.2), and installed it
  3. I have lastest ScriptHookV 1.0.2824 (all file are in Epic Games GTA native folder) //also tested the trainer in single player, so its working.
  4. ExtendedVideoExport.asi is in FiveM/FiveM/app/plugins/
  5. EVE folder is in FiveM/Five.app/data/cache/subprocess/
  • I tried also having EVE copied to the native gta folder as well, then tried removing the dll files
  • I tried copying scripthook into plugins

CURRENT SETUP

WHERE SHOULD THIS GO?

• Also where is this file suppose to be? Maybe this is causing me issues?

That .exe is for producing a preset.json file that goes in with the EVE folder in your subprocesses

So it doesn’t need to go anywhere, it is just a tool.

I’m getting the same error. I’ve installed all the requirements you mentioned.

Edit: @Akkariin Have you installed any other dependency such as Scripthook/etc besides the mod? Maybe that’s the reason why it’s not working.
Oh and it does not work in build 2802. Console shows it’s missing the dummy FX parameter thing.

The same error here and everything is where it should be

In this version, the EVE are reading the config from preset.json, you can try to run the gta5-extended-video-export-config.exe and change anything then save the config to create the preset.json file.

I’m not sure about why it cannot load by FiveM, but on my PC and my friend’s PC it is working fine, and we exported many videos yesterday.

BTW, I’m using Windows 11, and this script is building on Visual Studio 2022 with Windows SDK 10.0.19041.0.

Everything with your version is working fine for me as well.

I’m rebuilding the script with an old Windows SDK and VC 140 (Now is VC143), that may solve this issue.
The files will upload to here later.

The .exe file says it’s missing the msvcp140.dll despite it already being in the System32 folder too.

I get that error as well when running the .exe file.