[How-to] [Updated] Discord rich presence Custom Image 🏞

i got a problem! When i log into my server it seems to work, but only for 2 seconds… Then the Rich presence disapears, any ideas what it could be?

Try reinstalling the resource or changing the config file

can you send me a working file

is it because my application id start with 9 cause all the yt vids have all start with 8

No lol; it’s because you’re not setting something up properly. This script works amazing with basic configuration

It works but only for few seconds. And close

For some reason the number of players is always different for everyone, anyone know how to change it so all players numbers is shown?

So I did everything listed, and I got everything to work minus the image…is there anyone who can look at what I have and tell me what I did wrong?

Hello, Where is the actual download link?

Mans has no idea for copy and paste. :skull:

Is there a way to change “time … elapsed” to a different language?

Thank you for the tutorial, it’s helped me with my new server!

1 Like

This is amazing!! Thanks guys!! If any new tips and tricks uprise, please tag me!!

Hey guys
I need help, I have SetDiscordRichPresenceAction(0, “Connect”, “fivem://connect/vegas-city.de”) in client.lua
SetDiscordRichPresenceAction(1, “Discord”, “https://dsc.gg/vegas-city”)

enter I also see the buttons but if you want to use them nothing happens why can someone help me
Thank you

1 Like

works great! Apart from… i can not get my image to work

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to change the details field? Can’t seem to find any native for that.

I faced such problem. Using fivem natives, I made the buttons and inscriptions I needed. But the thing is that they are only visible to me. That is, a person connects to the server and in his status he sees everything as it should, while for other users his status in the discord does not contain any buttons or information about the status. They disappear immediately after connecting to the server (in the process of connecting, information about this is displayed). At the same time, everything is ok with other servers. What can be wrong? Thank you in advance

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
        --This is the Application ID (Replace this with you own)
		SetDiscordAppId(958*******08592)  

--Here you will have to put the image name for the "large" icon.
		SetDiscordRichPresenceAsset('logo')

--(11-11-2018) New Natives:

--Here you can add hover text for the "large" icon.
        SetDiscordRichPresenceAssetText('State Project')

--Here you will have to put the image name for the "small" icon.
        --SetDiscordRichPresenceAssetSmall('logodis')

--Here you can add hover text for the "small" icon.
        SetDiscordRichPresenceAssetSmallText('State Project')

--QBCore.Functions.TriggerCallback('smallresources:server:GetCurrentPlayers', function(result)
        local txt = choice()    
        SetRichPresence(txt)
        --end)

SetDiscordRichPresenceAction(0, "Дискорд сервера", "https://discord.gg/tW2bfzF6Cn")
        SetDiscordRichPresenceAction(1, "Присоединиться к игре!", "fivem://connect/148.251.183.160:30120")

--It updates every one minute just in case.
		Citizen.Wait(60000*3)
	end
end)

so good

Help me, please

With what?