[How-to] Streaming addon clothes and ped props for mp freemode models

What if I wanted to specify location of the “ADDON” stream clothing… For example…

I make an addon clothing, Any way to set it at the END of the EUP instead of starting at 16 by default with GTAUtils?

I want to set all my custom PD clothing to the end of my EUP for example, and it’s not a replacement, it’d be addon to the clothing. (I hope that makes sense)

This worded it better: [How-to] Streaming addon clothes and ped props for mp freemode models - #244 by Smokeprofit

I personally haven’t found a way to do it with GTAUtil, but I’m also fairly new to messing around with custom clothing and the like. GTAUtil as fair as I know always starts at 16 - and a lot of big name servers still use it. I personally use the AltV Cloth Tool (because it has a FiveM setting) and that seems like it would be more like what you’re looking for, as it creates an addon pack at the end of all the vanilla (and DLC) GTA clothing.

@JeffPolar Did you find this out. I am trying to figure it out too.
Cheers

Unfortunately not, i just gave up lol

Fair enough

Hello, I’ve followed this step by step but I seem to be running in to an issue anytime I add male lowr & feet components, ie: pants or shoes… It makes the male model’s arms and body stretch and move and go crazy… Any ideas why this would be? I’m struggling to figure it out myself.

I added 2 example videos to show what I mean and again this only happens once I’ve added lowr & feet components.

1 Like

My __Resource.lua is empty an so my clothes aren’t working help please

how u fixed it ?

1 Like

Is that per DLC or in total?

2 Likes

same here nothing work, i have trying to put reservedprop to 100 but all native hat missing with all version of gtautil

gtautil genpeddefs --input pedproject --output build --reserve 200 --reserveprops 100 --fivem

1 Like

I am also having this same issue. If anyone has a solution I would love to know.

Hey, thanks for this great tutorial, it really helped our server a lot.
But, I cant get my helmets to be working. I added the helmets in the .YDD, and named them accordingly in the stream folder, but they are still not ingame.
Would be cool if someone can help me with this.

Second thing is: If I got these helmets to work, would it be possible to make helmets that have NVGs, be able to put them down by pressing F10 or F11?

1 Like

mp_f_freemode_01.override.json not work, What should I do.

I would be VERY interested to see the VOD on this

is there a way to to the addon clothing at the end of the clothing menu?

Same question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I have a roleplay server and I’ve converted all my replaceable clothes to about 4800 clothes out there, including everything, and there’s a bug that I don’t think can be fixed when I add low which means pants and my doll and brown legs white fiction and not brunettes can someone help me? @GiZz

1 Like

No vanilla hats or glasses are showing up. Anybody else have this issue?

What I have noticed is that the add on clothes doesnt support changing the skin tone. As far as I have seen. It will use whatever skin color is in the ytd. For these I usually replace gta pants.

@Sidet
[português]
ok muito obrigado, o’que esta faltando para gta util e apenas esssa configuração,tenho um servidor de roleplay com muitas roupas e isso atrapalha muito, apenas percebi depois de um tempo que todos jogadores reclamavão !
agora estou usando altClothTool para adicionar e sem poblemas !
o motivo das cores de pele não mudar e por causa que ainda não temos a opção de mudar no gtautil a roupa para _r ou _u e por isso temos que fazer manual no ymt e em todos os arquivos que necessitam dessa consiguração !
[english]
ok thank you very much, what’s missing for gta util and just this configuration, i have a roleplay server with a lot of clothes and it gets in the way a lot, i just realized after a while that all the players complained!
now i’m using altClothTool to add and no issues!
the reason the skin colors don’t change and because the clothes we still don’t have the option to change in gtautil a to _r or _u and that’s why we have to do manual in ymt and in all previous files of this setup!