[How-To] Stream clothes and props as addons, for MP Freemode models

I’m not exceeding the ymt limit. We run 2189 and I have 3 female ymts… due to high heels and 2 male ymts. So idk. Lol.

1 Like

yeah i send you my ymt in dm

1 Like

my shirt appears in shop coz it had 290 slots now it has 291 but when I try to go on 291 I get error

1 Like

my meta folder
and my fxmanifest

My stream folder

and my test folder

1 Like

Hi, I have a little issue :confused:
When I select a high heel from the base game in the skinshop and then I select an addon shoe that is not a high heel - it attaches with physics of a high heel. Is there any way to resolve this?

1 Like

Probably you don’t have creaturemetadata file - more info in my second tutorial [How-To] Create addon heels OR hide hair with addon hat

2 Likes

Thank you! That was it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@grzybeek
So I have a general question about how this works comparing it to the likes of GTAUtil and AltCloth

Firstly does it work like AltCloth adding clothes to the end of the list or like GTAUtil putting it in the middle with reserves

Also how much can you put in 1 dlc, I found with AltCloth after a certain amount it stopped working

I really like your program and design and am really excited to dig into it further

1 Like

yeah it is

1 Like

It really depends how you do it :smiley: If you do it like I did in tutorial, it will be at the end of the list, but you can just edit any other already existing .ymt in game, and put your clothes in the middle

There is limit of maximum amount of .ymt’s streamed - depending on game build your server is using, and 0-127 per each component (max 128 jbibs, 128 lowrs, 128 hair etc)

1 Like

Just wanted to say whatever update you pushed for the ymt editor fixed all my issues. :heart: Thanks again for the help and such an amazing program. :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi, nice tutorial btw!!!

So if I add clothes to the last dlc like … um … cayo perico? or something and Rockstar push another dlc out, the Component-Id´s of the addons don´t move right?

1 Like

Yes, it shouldn’t change with new DLC if you edit existing latest dlc

1 Like

Hello,

So… I might be super confused or not on the right track, but Ive been trying to source a few problems occurring in server and i think its tied back to addon clothing packs.

Is there a .ymt limit for GTA that you are aware of?

For my server weve made addon packs for helmets, backpacks, leo clothing, etc - but just updated game builds and if i have more then 2 packs on (any combination), the players crash on load in.

I think its a .ymt limit, from my research, but figured id ask the addon clothing guru who made an awesome tool for addon lol.

1 Like

Hey, yes, there is a ymt limit depending on game build your server is running - more info in this topic SetPlayerModel Crash when you have too much .ymts assigned to a freemode ped model (There’s no 2545 yet, but it has limit of 2 ymt’s per ped)

1 Like

Great, thank you for the link!

Ive been wanting to merge all my EUP and have uniforms in order and such anyways - into a single .ymt for male and another for female - guess now I’m forced to haha.

I started working on it last night, but ran into an issue with prop type items (like hats).
Are those types of items able to be in the same .ymt as regular clothing like jbib or task types?

I had them working on their own, but when putting them in the same pack as the other items, they dont seem to appear.

1 Like

Yes, that’s how R* does their dlc’s too, everything in one ymt. Are you sure you are doing it correctly? You have to name props ydd and ytd correctly

1 Like

I thought I was, again I had it working at its own addon dlc.

with your answer though, I will take it as something I did wrong. At least I know now that its possible to have prop items in the same addon dlc under a single ymt. Ill keep trying and get it working haha. I dont give up easily xD

1 Like

Thanks for tutorial

2 Likes

No idea what i was doing wrong - but got it to work by simply just retrying from scratch haha.

2 Likes