'mp_f_freemode_01_mpheist3_shop.meta',
	'mp_m_freemode_01_mpheist3_shop.meta'
}

data_file 'SHOP_PED_APPAREL_META_FILE' 'mp_f_freemode_01_mpvinewood_shop.meta'
data_file 'SHOP_PED_APPAREL_META_FILE' 'mp_m_freemode_01_mpvinewood_shop.meta'
data_file 'SHOP_PED_APPAREL_META_FILE' 'mp_f_freemode_01_mpheist3_shop.meta'
data_file 'SHOP_PED_APPAREL_META_FILE' 'mp_m_freemode_01_mpheist3_shop.meta'

copy the mentioned metas from the dlcpacks next to it

copy all the files from dlcpacks to the stream folder in their own folder and append their pack names to all of them
no need to rename the .ymt’s

props need to have their own prefix: mp_m_freemode_01_p_mp_m_vinewood for example

before this you have this amount of slots

and after you will have this amount

you can have even more using this mod

add it the same way as the others and you’ll have 100+ free slots

and you can forget about replacing the existing clothing and butchering ymt’s with awful methods

4 Likes

So for the clothes i can just put the YDD and YTD in the mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_vinewood folder for example?
A bit confused with how this works

Hello ! first of all, it’s a really cool tutorial so… thanks a lot !

It’s been a while that i’m willing to stream “addon” clothes with custom properties like keep hairs on mask and stuff like that.

The issue is that it doesn’t seems to work, i probably did a mistake somewhere, here is my custom resource :
Here is the stream folder :
And finally, some files to show what i did on every folders inside :
I even tested to not add the prefix like :
mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_heist3^accs_000_u.ydd without the “mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_heist3”

Here is the inside of the manifest, even though it’s a simple copy/pasta from your tutorial.

Thanks for your help and have a great day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Streaming vinewood and heist3 stuff as 2 separate resources works for me, but I did that just for test, all in one resource should work to.
Unfortunately there are seems to be some pool overflow or another issue with addon clothes, because people on server get random crashes after cloth change, or after stream requests probably.
If somebody get addon clothes to work fine - share your experience please.

Oh ! that might be the reason, misreaded that part
“copy all the files to the stream folder in their own folder and append their pack names to all of them except .ymt’s”, didn’t streamed it at all, didn’t know you were only taking about the “prefix”, will try really quickly, thanks :slight_smile:

EDIT: That did the work, thanks :slight_smile:

Hello, great tutorial on adding extra slots to the current listing… Only issue I am having is not getting the mpclothes-addon-clothing-slots from GTA5Mods working.

Here is the resource folder
explorer_wJImP5Er9a

Here is the stream folder
explorer_VTGMlNCVLK

And here is the files inside one of the folders aka [mp_m_freemode_01_mp_m_clothes_01]
explorer_tWrySa5ei6

Here is my fxmanifest.lua also
Code_A74bEu8kSA

should work this way. which menu isn’t detecting the slots?

I got it working took some time, only issue I am having now is not all categories can use these slots like hairs for example… Do you know of any fix for this?

Thanks

did you add them with the right name?

Yep here is an example

Hair set One
explorer_FVuWtwP3ni

Hair set Two
explorer_FZombXuscO

Doesn’t work on males either, also same with undershirts now also

Thanks

better use the mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_clothes_01 pack. mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_clothes_01^hair_001_u.ydd for example works fine. vinewood has 1 hair slot so it’s not good to use

Ah okay let me try that, would I do the same for the undershirts too?

everything works. just need to name them correctly

Okay thanks,

Do you know how many slots each the vinewood and heist3 have available before I have to use the mp_f_clothes_01?

Thanks

you can use openiv to search the packs and find how many

can you tell me where’s the location of the .ymt’s? It would be great since I can’t figure out where the location is. It started to annoy me so hard.

Please just upload the full resource :pray:

6 Likes

Any idea how streaming the tattoos into this or is it the same what as adding the DLC name before the files name?

File name originally was
mp_vinewood_tat_000

Would it look like this?
mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_vinewood^mp_vinewood_tat_000

Thanks

update > x64 > dlcpacks > mpvinewood > dlc.rpf > x64 > models > cdimages > mpvinewood_male.rpf

haven’t tried them yet, they probably need their own metas loaded in fxmanifest