[How-to] Stream add-on peds

Make sure you set <IsStreamedGfx value="true" /> in your peds.meta

1 Like

hello is there a way to lock a ped to the player or like assign it to them specifically so everyone in the server doesnt have access to it?

Thanks for the help this! I’m new to adding Peds into the server

I wanted to ask some questions

1. When some peds dont render that means that its because there arent slots for them ? like i need to replace vanilla pets for it to work right?

2. Can you make it so you stream the mp_male with the EUP’s as a ADD-ON ped? so technicly you can stream EUP’s not streaming them?

I had the same question, I assume people want to stream the a_c_shepherd as a custom addon animal for their K9 PD departments while having the normal vanilla version for player pets on RP servers etc.

I tried to rename my files to a_c_german_shep and then update the peds.meta file to the same but they spawn invisible so im not sure if I now need to go into those files some how and update the naming so it doesn’t conflick.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I created a ped and when i try to spawn it, it spawns invisible. And realy don´t know what with that.

Did you find a solution?

Hoping someone can help me.

peds.meta (2.4 KB)
fxmanifest.lua (160 Bytes)

(https://filebin.net/6bxkovzvtxkyg9wd)

Attached are my files. I guess this does not work as I do not have a YFT. How do I get a YFT file or is this not something I can get?

(if the link does not work I will reupload when you attempt)