How to setup a RedM Server

That’s just an intermittent issue due to Nucleus being unavailable at the moment. It’s not fatal.

It was also tweet about https://twitter.com/_FiveM/status/1210552802856058881

superbe… no problem there… after looking around the forum it seem that way

also i do not believe i discovered the release of RedM today at 1am… and now everything works… (thank you FiveM server experience.) The Release section is so young… :slight_smile:

Hi, nice tutorial, it’s just not perfect.
I tried to install a RedM Server and in basic mode as this tutorial you enter and there are no errors.
The problem begins as you want to put on a Fremworks RP …
The variables are many, and the tutorials are all essential but they don’t say anything about which revision of Linux or which version of MySQL.
Nobody has prepared a package with the most important Mods like: redem_roleplay, redemrp_identity, redemrp_respawn, redemrp_inventory, redemrp_skin, redemrp_clothing, redemrp_notification, redemrp_farmerjob, etc …
And what is important is the “server.cfg” file and a directory with all the .sql files to be imported into the DB …
In short, a package to quickly install a test server and more.
If you can do this then I continue to follow RedM otherwise I continue on FiveM until I break my balls …
:wink:

1 Like

There’s no run.cmd file in my downloaded server files, has something changed with how the server is meant to be started?

1 Like

its not run.cmd anymore it is fxserver.exe so your start.bat looks like “C:\RedMServer\server-files\fxserver.exe +exec server.cfg +set gamename rdr3”

1 Like

These are not important and necessary for running a RedM server. This tutorial is not about setting up a RedM roleplay server

The same goes for this. Any Linux distro with an up-to-date kernel is fine. MySQL is not at all required for a RedM server.

Yes that has changed as @DerFloenz replied. The post is a Wiki so anyone can change it! I will edit that part now.

1 Like

Thanks for fixing that!

Dear d0p3t,
Look, I don’t know why … but a RedM or FiveM server doesn’t exist. A basic FXServer from my point of view is useless without frameworks and mods …
So let’s finish giving answers just to answer …
If we want RedM to reach the same level as FiveM, we need to be more constructive and help us all …
For you this means community … ???

You have my support, the best for the community is to share the scripts so that RedM grows, both in servers and in support, there are some very well made servers, with closed code and the others, we cannot grow as a community, I understand that they earn money with your scripts, but this will make the community fall

Yes sure, but that is not what this topic is for. This topic is the equivalent of setting up a FiveM server as shown here https://docs.fivem.net/docs/server-manual/setting-up-a-server/ with minor differences.

Starting resources is identical as FiveM and it serves no purpose to add to this guide how to create RP resources. RedM and FiveM are more than roleplay. It is a sandbox.

You are more than welcome to put together a list of resources for a roleplay server and encourage others to #redm-development:redm-releases their resources for RedM

1 Like

oke well it looks like there is no table called versions
and you cant just make a table named version because you also need the collums inside it, with the diffrent settings for it to work… so there should be a sql file somewhere that have those information else its useless
and there is not

1 Like

Hello, I followed each step yet keep getting this when I run the server.

Warning: Resource monitor does not support the current game (rdr3).
Couldn't start resource monitor.

Any idea why this would be happening?

@Cloudy I have answered this question on another post, here you go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because the monitor resource is not supported for rdr3. As it says, it’s just a warning. Nothing to worry about.

Hello i am encoutering this problem.

anyone knows what fix to do here?

same issue. the cfg file is not allowing it to run as a redm server… but if i go on fivem i go right in…

when you get the artifacts, make sure you select latest recommended and not the most recent posted one, those will cause unstable issues with server thats why you are getting a client mismatch, go back to artifacts and download Latest Recommended with the blue box at top left of the screen and your server will run fine. If you are running server on personal pc be sure to ad sv_lan true anywhere in the .cfg-

1 Like

Getting Server Version Mismatch

Using this version but still
Framework redm

Suffering from Server Mismatch with server resource not loading.

my prob is this dd