How to replace an image on just one object that i created

Hello. I know how to replace an image on a object with AddReplaceTexture but i wanted to know how can I create a object and then replace the image on just that object not all of this type objects
For example we create a clipboard object and we just replace an image on it
But another clipboards doesn’t replaced with this image. This is what I want

Thank you

Hi @Arabdevs8,

Considering AddReplaceTexture is an experimental native, my assumption would unfortunately be: you can’t.

However, that’s not definite, perhaps someone could shed some light on this and prove me wrong (hopefully!) :slight_smile:

Although this may not be exactly what you’re looking to achieve, I think you should take a look at this resource and research more about DUIs.

The resource I’ve linked essentially does what you’re looking to do but displays videos instead of replacing textures. Perhaps that’s a concept you could implement? So create a DUI in front of each clipboard and display a unique texture/image instead of a video?

1 Like

Thank you. Actually i got a question now. Is this client side? I mean this texture changes only for one player who used a command for example?
With that native
If im right is there a way to show that DUI to everyone?

@Arabdevs8

I haven’t personally worked with DUIs myself, however I believe they’re synced across all clients. For example: a lot of television scripts on this forum sync the videos to all nearby players.

So the answer to your question is no, DUIs are synced (AFAIK).

1 Like

Thank you
Actually that resource was c# and i have no idea how can i learn from that im using lua

I think you can use CreateRuntimeTxd. it’s not such a big thing

1 Like