How to remove "Loading Game X%" from the loadingscreen

Hey FiveM Community and Team,

Can anyone tell us how to remove the Loading Game x% in the bottom right of the loading screen? (see attached picture)

2 Likes

should be hidehud number 18 if Iā€™m not mistaken

1 Like

Well how do we call that in the loading screen tho?

1 Like

You donā€™t have the native HideHudeComponent somewhere what ever framework you are using? just add it there but then with 18

So first of all, there is no native called HideHudComponent (there is only one called HideHudComponentThisFrame) and second of all, you canā€™t call natives in NUI html documents (or so I think, if it is possible please correct me).

1 Like

Go to your fivem launcher and click on settings under game disable ā€œDisplay progress when downloading in-game streamed assetsā€.

Thatā€™s not what we are looking for. Please refer to the screenshot.
The option you described doesnā€™t even control the messages shown in the loading screen.

1 Like

I just said hidehudcomponent because I wouldā€™ve guessed that you knew what I was talking about. And no ofc you arenā€™t going to call that INSIDE the loading screen but somewhere else, again like I said search everywhere in all of your scripts if that native isnā€™t called anywhere already. And just add the 18 version. I donā€™t even know what Framework you are on so canā€™t help you specifically. Ctrl + shift + f in VSC

How should I call the native in a script when there is no script that has being started during the loading screen? The scripts are loaded when the ā€œfivem bridgeā€ screen is being shown. And that loading screen with that message is from when you join a server (where no scripts have been loaded so far).

2 Likes

You canā€™t ā€˜removeā€™ it, and this is intentionally not an option, even if you have your own progress indicator, since thereā€™s no way to conclusively tell a custom progress indicator exists, and the user/server owner is not just lying about having one.

Also, lol at the entirely misguided answers above.

5 Likes

Like I said if Iā€™m not mistaken. Swear Iā€™ve removed it before but somehow it is difficult to just tell me which framework someone is using or understanding that I meant HideHudComponentThisFrame when I say HideHudComponent

How is this so? I have joined numerous servers that do not have this feature displayed. That being said though most of them have some sort of loading circle elsewhere on the screen e.g. the bottom left. So is it possible to move it?

1 Like

:smiley:

Could you provide a snippet on this?

What would the issue be even if theoretically someone was ā€œfakingā€ loading progress? :smiley: The default component just looks horrible, Iā€™ve been trying to throw it away in any possible way, but just canā€™t figure it out. Looks completely bad if you have clean / transparent ui.