How to put on specific clothes for women

Hello I have a problem with my script allows me to give an outfit to the policeman with men my outfit works but with women no it does something completely different :

When a male take the outfits

And when a female take it :

This is my code for rage UI

I would like a solution that allows me to solve this problem or a way to create 2 different outfits for men and women
Thanks you
Have a good day

if im understanding right im pretty sure you’d have to make sure the female and male clothing options you want are in the exact same slots across both, if you don’t want to do two?
(example, if the police shirt for MP male is slot 8, texture 15, then the police shirt for MP female would also need to be slot 8, texture 15)

1 Like

This happens because male and female are different. You need to gather the correct slots and apply them, so basically “if mp male, apply these, if mp female, apply these

1 Like

Yes, values code are not the same on male and female.
There are multiple ways this can be done :

if IsPedMale(PlayerPedId()) then
    -- male skin
else
    -- female skin
end
if GetEntityModel(PlayerPedId()) == `mp_m_freemode_01` then
    -- male skin
else
    -- female skin
end
  • Using esx_skin (as I see above that you’re using it)
ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_skin:getPlayerSkin', function(skin, jobSkin)
    if skin.sex == 0 then
        -- male skin
    else
        -- female skin
    end
end)

There could more ways, but you can choose one of these above.

1 Like

Im gonna test this thanks

So i found the solution

local hash = GetEntityModel(PlayerPedId())

if hash == `mp_m_freemode_01` then
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 8, 15, 0) --tshirt 
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 11, 55, 0)  --torse
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 3, 0, 0)  --bras
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 4, 24, 0)   --pants
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 6, 25, 0)   --shoes
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 0, 3, 0)   --mask

else 
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 8, 15, 0) --tshirt 
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 11, 24, 0)  --torse
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 3, 0, 0)  --bras
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 4, 24, 0)   --pants
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 6, 25, 0)   --shoes
                        SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed(-1) , 0, 3, 0)   --mask
end

Thanks you for all the help fivem has a great comunity thanks a lot :wink:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like