How to post a script in the topic "Resource Development & Modding" -> "Releases"

Hello, I am a developer and I would like to post scripts in the forum “Resource Development & Modding” -> “Releases” but I do not know how it is done but the round “+” to post a topic is blocked how to to post scripts in this topic?

Tanks you !

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

You need to have a specific amount spended on the forum before you are allowed acces to post in that catagory!

Post it in #development and we’ll move it

1 Like

In Resource Development & Modding is not possible the round “+” to post a topic is blocked

Post it anywhere where you can and we’ll move it

It does not matter if I have more script to send because I’m going to do a topic by script ?

Explained in the #development:releases rules

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.