[How to] Make people walk when they are handcuffed

I guess you could try to copy the handcuff code and then just adjust the name to hard cuff and then change the settings to be a hard cuff? Not sure if that would work. But worth a shot

Also could anyone assist me, Iā€™ve changed the line of code to false instead of true but it still wont let me walk when cuffed by a cop

Did you ever get this to work? iā€™ve also changed the freeze player when cuffed to false, and itā€™s a no goā€¦still wonā€™t let our civs move or even pan the camera when cuffed (i have also ensured that the controls are not disabled when cuffed)ā€¦thanks!

Any tut police only can search body when player handcuffed?

Helped me :slight_smile:

Hello, This didnā€™t work

1 Like

Coming into a chat and putting some unrelated agressive comment and then getting irritated and defencive when people get annoyed. Yea you and plenty like you around here are why i dont talk on here much. Know it all and arrogant people who forget that once they didnt know anything either. Also all the responces for such a pointless topicā€¦ you didnt even need to respond lol

Nice reviving a topic to run your mouth from 2018. You want a badge for being a big boy now or what? Honestly your name and this being your first post on the forums says the exact reason I couldnā€™t care less about you. You aint done anything for this community and I honestly doubt you you ever will because you dont have the brain seeing you cant even comprehend dates right.

Have a good night and rip to your pathetic excuse of a defensive comment :rofl:

1 Like