How to improve prop/object/map streaming? (props loading to slow, not loading, disappearing..)

I spent the past few days creating a stunt map, only to find out today that the objects don’t stream properly; they load too late, sometimes objects disappear even though you’re standing on them, etc…
Currently using the default ymap procedure. Objects are mainly stunt objects, amount of objects = 97

I’m hoping (read praying) that there is another/better method of streaming objects, right now the map is unplayable.

Surely if there doesn’t exist a solution right now, one should definitely come. GTA Online stunt races also have a lot of props and they load seamlessly.

PS: The server is really powerful and fast and ping is minimal, this is definitely not the cause.

Thank you!

1 Like

Stunt props won’t work with #map files/CEntityDef, use CREATE_OBJECT from script.

But they do work, they just randomly disappear or take really long to load? Or is this what you mean with “won’t work”?

Have you solved this, i ve got same problem i really need help

Nope, issue is still there…

Is it possible you might be able to link to something or go into a little more detail. I just used two programs to convert a *.xml map file. Not really sure how to script anything in FiveM.

probably wrong but just a guess maybe your ymap needs splitting into seperate files lower prop count may make for a faster stream in game? im having troubles with props taking forever to dowload on connecting at the moment. using manyoo for map making