How to disable Showing when you failed to connect use address instead of IP?

How can i hide my IP Address when it fails to connect ?

1 Like

Hi, i don’t think there is a way to hide you IP. This is because your server always uses a IP To connect. That is just the one of the problems that home hosting throws at you. Stay safe and hopefully this has answered your question.
Best regards Tom.

A topic i found which discussed the exact same thing you posted.

1 Like

I’ve seen a server that shows when you fail to connect is cfx.re/join/jjgx something like that

1 Like

I am not to sure, when you type “cfx.re/join/jjgx” in the url bar of a search engine it comes up as a WIP Script or something like that. But i am not aware of a script, resource or feature that allows you to hide you ip address. I do apologise that i couldn’t solve your problem.

1 Like

Thanks for linking, I will be watching how the resolution of this problem is carried out.

No problem always happy to help :slight_smile: Stay Safe And Have A Great Day.

1 Like

Hi it’s me again, i have a update on how to do this, FiveM has recently announced compatibility to mask the IP due to server owners getting DDOSed. You can check out the official update / announcement at the link below. Bye from me.
Best regards Tom

1 Like

@_Tomerz Thank you i will check about that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.