How to change start amount for esx server

How do I change the starting amount for new players in a esx server?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

starting amount of what

If you are talking about starter money add to your server.cfg

set es_startingCash "1000"
set es_startingBank "5000"

I think

1 Like

but where do i find that in the server files?

1 Like

Should be in the server root or how else your .cfg file is called to start the server

1 Like

it did not work

1 Like

ask in the original ESX topic, this is not FiveM related.

2 Likes

where do i go for that to get help?

1 Like

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: