How to block or report someone?

I have someone who keeps harassing my recruitment post, He joined my discord at first and then I found out he came into my new community and tried recruiting people behind my back while offering help to build my community to my face so i decided to ban him for going against the rules that were already posted and for offering his help to me and instead trying to rip my community apart, I already flagged one of his post but he keeps doing it, is there anything esle I can do as i feel like i am being harassed through multiple post on my post and Private messages thru the site. Thank you in advance.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Best you an do is keep flagging, when a moderator deals with a flag they can see the users past flags. So just keep flagging it. If you feel they are breaking FiveM ToS then email support@fivem.net with proof of them breaking ToS.

Also keep in mind forums rules exist - https://forum.cfx.re/faq

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.