[How-To] Add-on Vehicles (Detailed)

Ok, thanks. I’ll try it.

Im so confused im doing this chevy ss and just dont get how to do it

Hi, hI did the whole process and the car works good, but in the menu of the changes there are only extras and not the tuning parts. (I added it to the same folder with ytd … ydd files of the car). How can i fix it? Thanks.

1 Like

Did you edit the carcols, and the carvariations?

Same thing happen to me, I add on the car like your intruction, but can’t load the tuning parts and engine etc. As you mention the code work for you is from 1008 to 1967. Mine is 99125 and it work for gta V offline (not fivem). Thank you for ur great post

You know what, I think from the last dlc, they used 1008-1024. Later today I will test all that out

IDs above 256 make no sense as they’ll be divided by some value as the maximum is 256, as of the gun running DLC you can use the following:

• 238 to 255
6 Likes

chefslaya
can you upload your add-ons cars please

If somebody could help me out trying to get add-ons work but failing I’m not the smartest guy but I know what I am doing carvariations.meta is crashing the server as soon as somebody spawns in-game can somebody help me out or do they have a discord I can join

Not to be mean, but in my opinion it’s kinda rude to post ON A TUTORIAL,
a video you made.

2 Likes

how to change the name for spawn the car? Thanks.

rename the yft & ytd files. rename the vehicle name in the vehicle/handling meta

2 Likes

where do you get the vehicle hashes?

Is there any solution to the addon tuning problem?
I watched all the tutorials, red all forums, tried everything, but can’t solve this. :confused:

Sometimes when I add in addon vehicles there is no sound and the lights don’t work. Why is this?

Thanks for this tutorial, now I can use the tuning parts. One question, can I use the same ID for diferent cars? Like: 1008_gtr17_modkit, 1008_supra_modkit, 1008_rx7_modkit? Or this can cause some issues? Thanks!

1 Like

But how you can use them?
Just a few mod id’s working for me. I tried a lot and there are 20/3 cars where i can use tunings.
0 modkit is working good, but if i want to use the addon tuning, i can’t. :worried:

How do I find the text entries for the vehicle_names.lua? If you can help that would be great! Dm me if you can!

The text entry is the hash, so if your vehicle shop for example uses hashes, add-ons do not have hashes, so you can set their hash through the text entries.

for example

AddTextEntry('hash', 'vehicle spawn name')

i have a discord you can join and i can help you with the addon cars, same for anyone else that sees this

discord- https://discord.gg/DwYudqH