How to add Custom Spawnpoints?

My server is finally up, and the last thing I need to do it make it where all the people that connect spawn where I want them to. Right now, the Area of RP is Paleto and I have people spawning all the way across the map. I HAVE used the search bar and I haven’t came up with a working way to do this. Can I get some help? thanks

I DOUBT you have used the search bar.

Stop being a lazy fuck and use it.

The first thing that comes up…

https://forum.cfx.re/search?q=change%20spawnpoint

AHAHAHAHAHAHA so true they never use it.

I did use the damn search bar. for 3 days ive been googling it, looking for youtube videos, and searching it on this site. all ive gotten were broken rar packs and scripts that I have NO CLUE where to put in because no one can take a small amount of time to just explain. Anyway, your link might help so even though your being an ass I do appreciate it.

I searched 1 word. Took me 0.333 seconds. BOOM Found a tutorial on it.
Someone should make a tutorial on how to use the search function.

• Step 1: Type in the search bar: Spawnpoint
  • Step 2: Click on the first thread
  • Step 3: Don’t just stop searching if it doesn’t appear in the first lines.

Man, I’ve been searching for 69 days and haven’t found that! Thanks!

1 Like

you don’t need to post on a help discussion if your gon throw the search bar out. I figured it out on my own. ill make sure never to ask how to do anything on here again, community is shit

I have found the FiveM community to be great, tbh. That said, this question has been asked and answered on what seems like a weekly basis. The search is great, and can honestly answer most questions on basic scripting and modifications. You clearly didn’t search for this issue, or it would have been extremely easy to find and sort out.

Next question you post, describe what you have already tried and what didn’t work about it. Simply saying something doesn’t work isn’t enough to go off of. Give an example of what you tried, what it resulted in, and if any errors occurred. If you give a well structured post, you will receive a well structured response.

You get out what you put in.
:poop: in is :poop: out.

I reckon they should add a FAQ, Regulars should be able to submit them and forum mods can approve them. It should be the first thing they see xD