[How to] Add Addon Cars into ESX_VehicleShop (MYSQL)

hi im have installed Vehicleshop ok in database but when i load i get this error in console plaese help me [ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE owned_vehicles SET stored = true WHERE stored = @stored {@stored=False}”:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘stored = true WHERE stored = false’ at line 1

Just to let people know since the solution hasn’t been posted, the error everyone here is getting is due to setting the category to a non-default one. When adding an addon car to the vehicle shop pick one of the standard categories and all is good!

1 Like

What do you mean non-default? I have mine as “sports” and it still doesnt show the menu!

In that case I would suggest you have a vehicle model name wrong somewhere, as it seems to give up completely if there are any inaccuracies. Make sure you have the model name, i.e. the spawn name, and that the vehicle_categories table exists in your database

i was wondering why i can’t store the costum cars in garage and the normal ones i can

sir , how to make vehicle at garage job shop?

you need to make sure 1 your catogorie looks like this

volvo Volvo

and vehicles is like

Volov estate turbo or something price and very important lower case volvo

go in game if they dont show f8 restart esx_vehicleshop try again if not delete everything in database to deal with vehicleshop and cardealer and do it again

I use esx_vehicleshop and esx_advancedgarage but when I buy a car from the store and put it in the garage, the following people will encounter the following situation: “Couldn’s load resoucre esx_advancedgarage” Help me

what if i dont have that folder ???

same shit here

thx a lot :heart_eyes:

thank you so much!!!

help

i can help i fixed my issue

1 Like

how did uou sole the issue buddy, im having this problem

For anybody wondering about custom car dealer shops. Just do the same process with the imported sql vehicle shops. Did this with Cyrptos custom car dealer.

I add a new car, not depending if it’s a replace or an Add-On but in game there are shown the cars of the clean script. Does anyone knows a solution?

I don’t see my cars in the sql

Have u found a fix? I am currently having this issue

is there a way to set that dealer stock does not run out???