How many entities can you put in a single ymap

Hello together,

i am currently creating a map and i have around 300 entities right now in it. As i am only halfway through, i want to know if there is a limit on how many entities you can put into a ymap?
I’m planning to add around 600-800 Entities and a lot of them will be lighting entities (floodlights). Is there a way to measure (tool, resource monitor) if the map demands to much resources? In the performance monitor it is always showing 0ms.
Are 800 entities, with many of them being lighting related, already too much?

I’m really torn right now, because i’m trying to make the map realistic and really detailed, but also want it to be playable even on lower end computers.

I’ll hope someone can help me here with my struggle.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure, I think someone else should answer this. However I have done a YMAP with around 600 entities before. So don’t hesitate to keep on :hammer: working. Have a nice day

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

If the map will be split across a distance, it’s best to create multiple - the way streaming .ymap files works is if the client needs to display a single entity, the whole map will be loaded into the memory. So, it’s fine if you have a lot of props in close proximity, but make sure to not do things like, say, adding props to Sandy and Paleto within one .ymap file.