How do you disable FiveM server reviews?

Have been getting negative reviews
#1 - from players that have “never played” in the server
#2 - from salty kids that break the rules and get themselves banned

I’m all for constructive criticism, but most of the time it’s just people just saying things like “Dogshit Server” or “Bad Server, do not play”

And the thing that gets me is some of the reviews are from people that have “Never Played” So why can they leave a review if they have never even played? Yes I know you can report the review, but who has time for that rubbish…

Is there a way to disable the option so people can not leave reviews. I can see the option “can_review true” How do I set this to false?

Thanks.

1 Like

Surely there is some sort of way.

We should have the option to enable/disable the feature as to whether we want it or not.

I have other question how can we enable it? In my country none of the server has review and can not find option for that.

1 Like

I hope there is. I want to turn them off
I looked for it, but could not find anything.

Same I had one salty dude write a review wasnt even in my server for an hour lol

Im pretty sure you need to play the server before reviewing, if it’s toxc/uncivil then make a flag for inappropriate content. All server reviews get automatically posted on the forums.

Yeah I flag the reviews and they don’t get taken down.

They do not need to play in the server before reviewing. It literally says “never played” underneath their name.

They really need to implement a minimum amount of time before they can leave a review.

Reviews should be filtered through more, or even approved before they get shown. I also have a review which tells everyone on the server should kill themselves… Just a toxsick human being

Come on FiveM. Give us an option to enable or disable the reviews or at least read the reviews before allowing them to be seen… A review from someone who has never even played the server is just ridiculous…

how do i leave a review

Reviews are currently disabled system-wide. This should’ve shown a message in-game, but it appears this only shows if you have enough playtime on a server, which might also not be tracked properly at this time.

I can see how that’s confusing, indeed…

If cfx made the decision to suspend server reviews, all I have to say is thank you to whoever is responsible for that.
It’s a reoccuring theme of:
Player joins server. Player breaks rules. Player gets spoken to by staff. Player continues breaking rules. Player gets banned. Player writes nasty review about server staff being the problem.
and servers have to just take it and deal.

I’ve scrolled through several redm servers today looking at reviews, and they are all the same.
“Great server but staff” “Staff is corrupt” “Staff does what they want”
And it genuinely makes me want to scream. Server owners out here just trying to make a place for people to play gta or Red Dead and they get absolutely ished on for dismissing an uncooperative person.

Now cfx if you could just remove server reviews all together and let players form their own opinions of these servers after joining that would be absolutely lovely.