How do I set up a datebase to save players progress in my server? (setting up registartion)

Greetings,

I am trying to figure out what is the right way (right script/resource) to use to have a database for my players, this way their money, cars in the garage, inventory, and registration can be saved in my server for when they log back in?

My server is ‘life RP’ type of server so its important to store the players progress, As of right now my database is empty and I have no idea where to go or what to do to set one up. Thank you.

There is no “right” script/resource. The most common two frameworks are ESX and vRP, both of which have features similar to what you describe; however, there are some others like [Release] Supertable [1.3] - A Lightweight MySQL database manager for FX-Server [ST]

Alternatively, you could learn Lua and make a framework of your own! The community is pretty helpful and there is an abundance of documentation to reference.

Thanks for the reply. If I am using Zap-Hosting would this automatically transfer date to the datebase over there (the one in the screenshot)?!

2018-09-05_16-55-57|690x121

I believe that’s how ZAP Hosting works. I think they install it automagically. But I’m not positive on that, I don’t use ZAP. You can always ask their support for assistance :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re right, for future folks, always look at every tab lol so yes you install the esx plugin that comes within ZAP and baam…its all there for u, not the pain in the a** stuff is re arranging the locations, editing the jobs to where and how you want it, and it does come with extra stuff thats not needed, but better than doing it one by one, thank you.