How do I configure my rootserver with onesync?

I have paid for the patreon, but I want to know how I can put my 64 slot server, what do I have to configure to activate onesync?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Use the search function on these forums:

also if you dont want to use infinity you can use legacy which you doe +set onesync legacy in your startup file.

To use infinity you need a patreon subscription. To use onesync legacy over 32 slots you need a patreon subscription.

wrong

also wrong, 48*

1 Like

Thanks for correcting but the post I linked clearly says you need a Platinum subscription or manually be granted access. Which the majority of people will most likely fall into the patreon subscription part.

Thanks for correcting me on this part. Although I haven’t seen anywhere saying it was increased to 48 from 32 so was going off of what I’ve seen posted without any other updates. Although it is to have it increased a little bit.

The ‘post you linked’ was written over a year ago and not updated since.

How did you find it, so it can be updated where you looked for it?

See the index page for up-to-date info.

It’s under the what are the gotchas on the post 3rd bullet point.

yeah, but how did you end up finding the post in the first place? :open_mouth:

Searching. Its also the second thing for me under the FiveM Announcements category on the font page of the forum and going into the actual category :slight_smile:

Thanks for the updated info on it and I haven’t actually looked at fivem.net in a while as I mainly just hang out on the forums. Will be sure to use the updated info now

i have subscription

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.