How can i remove the AI vehicles and peds in-game? And i have some of another Questions

Okay! Hello guys so I’m new in FiveM at all and I just wanna know these things bleow
And how can I install it on my FiveM Server …

• How I can I Remove The AI vehicles and peds in-game?

• How I can put a speed limit for evrey single car I want?

• How I can put a specific Ranks for The Police And Medic And another of ranks like : admin - etc and i wanna type in Arabic language

• How I can create a specific shop for Police and medic and citizens and for another ranks

• What is the difference between FX And ESX?

And I know I’m just asking 2much and I’m sorry about that…

Question 1: Yes, [Release] Disable vehicles and peds
Question 2: Do you mean a max speed for that car in general or a “cruise control mod”?
Question 3: If you use ESX, you can change the labels of you ranks in the Database.
Question 4: Don’t really see the point of a shop for police, I think you are thinking about an armory. Every Police Mod has an armory, that’s only useable for cops.
Question 5: FX is the name for FiveM servers. ESX is a mod (framework) that uses a database. It will save stuff like economy, job, …

Question 2: Do you mean a max speed for that car in general or a “cruise control mod”?

• Yes I mean the max speed for that car in general [ I think this is are impossible ]

Question 3: If you use ESX, you can change the labels of you ranks in the Database.

• Okay! Do i need a script or addon or something to put a rank into the database or i’ll find it easily?
    And how can i change it and put a new one [ If you have a youtube video explain that I hope you give it to me ]

Question 4: Don’t really see the point of a shop for police, I think you are thinking about an armory. Every Police Mod has an armory, that’s only useable for cops.

• Yeah I know that but when I said that I mean a shop for police and the point of that it’s for buying a Specific cars and clothing etc …

And Thank you so much for helping me to create my server …

Question 2: I don’t know for the basic cars. But if you stream custom cars you can edit it in the .meta files. This requires a bit of research you will have to do. It’s not that hard.
Question 3: There are a few tutorials on how to setup an ESX server on the forums.
Question 4: If you search up vehicle shop etc. You will find a vehicle shop. But yeh if you spefic things for a rank. You will need to code that yourself in there.

Okay so how can i’ll put a speed limit for a police car by .meta
And is the cars from gta5-mods.com can be adjustable with .meta?
If you have a good youtube toutrial about this Please give it to me .

If the cars are add-ons they have normally .meta files.
Editing them: Just search google next time. https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/3842/tutorial-handling-meta

Do you have an updated link for question 1? Could really do with that script.

1 Like

do you use zap ?