How can I make players spawn in certain location every time they login instead of last location spawns

How can I have players spawn at the train station everytime at login to counter combat logging and just want it like that. thank you for reading and helping.

2 Likes

Gonna bump this thread because I have the same question.

1 Like

Well no answers ?
they want us to do Patreon to support FiveM but won’t help answer a question.

1 Like

You’d have to modify the resource that handles spawns. I’m assuming you didn’t make it, so you’ll have to go through the code or ask whoever made the resource. If you’re going through the code your best bet is to look for exports from spawnmanager. @Frog noone answered because it’s an uninteresting and vague question.

Uninteresting? It is one of the most wanted questions, how much pride do you have? You are the type of person that makes the forum look like shit @ABHIS

@alpiso Frog wanted the FiveM elements to answer the question because they ask for donations, and it’s certainly uninteresting to them. The answer is to not add resources when you don’t know what those resources do. The poster basically added a resource, then is complaining about the resource having a feature he doesn’t want, to people who don’t know what the resource is. What kind of answer do you expect? It’s also uninteresting because it’s a simple gameplay mechanic that’s implemented by a default resource that’s officially documented. https://docs.fivem.net/docs/resources/spawnmanager/ No one wants to answer a question you could’ve answered yourself by reading docs and experimenting for 10 minutes.