How Can I Add Police clothing without you EUP

Hey I Was Wondering How I can get get police uniforms but I Don’t need EUP and I Don’t want to pay for it can anyone tell me what I Can do?

1 Like

If your trying to get police uniforms and you can’t pay for EUP I would suggest you use in-game PED’s for your police;

But, If your looking to have Freemode Character custom clothing for your police uniforms; the only way for that to happen is if you purchase EUP for $15.00 of the Patreon for FiveM.

How Can I Use In Game peds and replace it tho

No. I was saying as an alternative you could use peds if you couldn’t afford $15.00 EUP… :man_facepalming:t2:

Is there any way to get a ped that just replaces the default lspd ped?

Yes you go look for peds and you look at the name of the LSPD Ped which is typically s_m_y_cop_01 for the male LSPD Cop

Thank you let me have a look but do you have a link to one?

No. Go look for yourself. [Good places to go are typically GTA5 Mods or LSPDFR]

I Found this how can i install it? https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/character/10449-toronto-police-service-uniform/

Tutorial

witch one?

Hey guys. This topic I made was a long time ago. However if your still wondering how to do this. All you need to do is download the ped model and stream it in. So find the ped model then stream it in a resource. That is a free option if you don’t want to pay for the pateron.

…or hear me out, set your player count to 8

That also works, setting the player count to 8 or below will allow for you to use EUP for free.

Can you make a YT tutorial how to make it work?
I don´t know how I have to stream it.
Would be very nice!

What do you mean by that? I don’t understand what " set your player count " could mean

Congratulations for bumping an 8 month old post

Not gonna answer your question for the sake of your sheer incompetence

2 Likes