Hotshot RP | ESX framework| Usable Drugs & Alcohol (Sellable to NPC's) | Server Side EUP | Custom Cars | Custom Realism Scripts | Jobs | Housing | LIFE server | Public

good server I love it cause I will soon be opening a VIP security company, everyone is friendly and helpful
would deff recommend 10/10 :slight_smile:

Hello!

I would like to announce that our server now has drinkable items (alcohol) that make you drunk! We have also made it so that all drugs, weed, meth, cocaine, and opium are now usable items that will have screen effects to your character. Visit the Yellow jack or the Unicorn nightclub or your local dealers and get wasted!

Police are expected to see an increase amounts of drunk drivers on the roads. Enjoy!

1 Like

That shows nothing about the person that posted thatxD

other then the fact he is asking about his friend not himself?

are you guys recruiting police?
exp ± 7 months take my role very serious
i know about 16 -20 police codes
working mic

How did you get the npc ems to revive players?

This is a custom script to our server and has not been released to the public. We will not be releasing it at this time.

i got banned and i act dumg i didnt know how to really rp now i know and i will not rdm again

Welcome to HotShot RP! And have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Come join us, great community. I can personally tell you your options are not limited in hotshot rp.since I have joined I developed the new website, became a police supervisor, general of the Air national guard, and finnaly became an admin. Everyone has equal chances to move up in this community so of that what your looking for come check us out.

A message brought to you by our Governance

why does this dude sound like steven hawkin

Server Review

Really enjoyed my time playing on HotShots. The RP is of a high standard and if you do see problems with RDM or VDM the staff and police act quickly and make life pleasent for the players.
Was a bit of a struggle to gain cash, But I also understand the game wants you to play longer term.
The mods and jobs all seemed to be working smoothly with very few bugs and a friendly discord if needed.

Conclusion
I would give this server a thumbs up I think you could very easy make this your new fivem home.

~This is only my own personal opinion always visit for your self to form your own opinions~

1 Like

The LSPD is now hiring! Please join our discord and ask for an interview today!

LSPD, SAHP and EMS are looking for new cadets! Seek us out in your discord!

HSRP has recently gone through a development phase to give better optimization to our server.
WE have an amazing core of roleplayers and looking to expand!
We are looking for personal to fill police roles as well as EMS.
What are you waiting for?
Come check us out today!

The LSPD is looking for new LEO’s to join up!
What you waiting for?

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/xZPZKgNJRsl7D4zFh1LwLNfapJKIDPsF_OiFHQUYAHo/%3Fwidth%3D821%26height%3D459/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/426437397169963034/510604992936149014/Air1.png