Hitch warnings and server crashes with no messages

Hey, so my VPS is a Cantabo WIndows VPS, that runs windows server 2016. I have about 100-110 resources, but i make sure that they are as small as possible whenever i can. Recently ive been getting near-constant hitch warning, for anywhere from 100ms-1100ms. My server has also been crashing with no messages. Just like the window been closed. In game we experience near to no lag, the VPS’s specs arent exactly supercomputer level but they should be good enough to run a fivem server, seeing as its not that intensive, any help would be appreciated

Have a look at this tutorial to check what is causing your hitch warnings

1 Like

It appears i am getting ticks from every single one of my resources? around the 0.0100 -0.0900. Is that normal?

I actually have a car pack of around 8 cars that i made which takes up 331.5827ms ticks. I’m really confused theres nothing in there except stream resource.lua, and car metas

per tick? or only once?

If it happens on startup then there’s no issue with that

I believe it only happened once, although i started running the program like 5 minutes after the server had started so i dont think it could have been on startup. For resources like vMenu, which regularly take up almost 10ms or more each time is there anyway to lower that? I presume its fine if its just one or two resources running over.

In no way should vMenu take 10ms except when just loaded into a server when it starts.

Hitch warnings at the start are at least fine. Hitch warnings should not happen while the server is running. Only on very rare occasions, if at all.

Okay, im seeing a good few while the server is running. I’ve gone through and made the loops run at higher ms as i saw the guide stating that helped. I still get a few though, even after the server has started vMenu ticks 10ms often…(for me) I’ll look into it. Thanks for all your help