Hitch/Lag Displayer [v1.5]

Good Afternoon!

This is my first public release, I thought it would be a good one.

As a developer, I have several people come to me asking for help with why their server is lagging. So I decided to take a bit of time, and make a script that parses the profiler json and puts in console which script could be causing server hitches.

Credit to CFX for creating the profiler in the first place.

This is also preeeety basic, didn’t take me long to do

v1.2:

Added webhook support :smiley:

You can find it here:

Be sure to read the README.

20 Likes

This is appreciated! Well done :slight_smile:

nice since some of us not knowledgable using profile now it will easy to find!

1 Like

Thank You!

Yep! Trying to help out :smiley:

Great idea and implementation. :v:

thanks for making this!

Thank you!

1 Like

No Problem!

great job thank you this might sounds stupid but if i do not see anything in console or webhook is that a good thing or will it print stuff normally been in my server for 1h not console logs or discord logs

Hey! If the script is started, and the permissions are set correctly, AND your server isn’t showing thread hitch warnings, then that’s completely normal. However, if you are getting thread hitch warnings, but no logs from KLprofiler, then let me know, and I can troubleshoot it for you

ok i guess my server is good then nice script thank you

Yep! You’re welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! Where can i download it, i don’t see the link :frowning:

Hey! You will find it at: GitHub - Revolution-Development-Official/cfxprofiler: Parses the built in CFX Profiler, and helps server owners find laggy scripts more easily.

hello, somehow I don’t want it.

grafik

what am i doing wrong? the permission is inside, but when i want to do it via the tx console, it doesn’t work.

can you help me ?

add_ace resource.RDProfiler command allow

Make sure the folder for the script is named “RDProfiler” otherwise it won’t work

And if you are using TXA, make sure you are exec-ing the permissions.cfg correctly (eg make sure you have the file path correct)

the part with TXA i dont unterstand ah okay, now it works :stuck_out_tongue: ^^

The following resources are using more tick time than recommended, please check them out:
oxmysql: 24.288ms
core_rob_atm_default: 34.637ms
vMenu: 5.964ms
■■■■■■■■■: 5.948ms
oxmysql: 5.641ms
core_rob_atm_default: 34.625ms
vMenu: 5.321ms
■■■■■■■■■: 5.874ms
vMenu: 5.944ms
■■■■■■■■■: 5.952ms