LimeLightRP | IS BACK! | OPEN-WHITELISTED | US Based | Serious RP | Friendly community | Gang RP

----> Discord <-----
----> Discord <-----
----> Discord <-----
----> Discord <-----

1 Like

Great server with lots of features!

Going to check it out!

tons of nice cars!

great server.

Not only is this server so smooth but the community is 2nd to none, while its still growing all of my concerns and questions have been answered with urgency and professionalism. Thank you guys for creating this city and thank you for finally being a server that thinks about the player!

sick server dude

Joined the server today, had tons of fun in the race event. Interactive

2 Likes

Looking good

Thank you so much for everyones patience and understanding while we were working to provide the best experience possible along with a lot of really cool shit to come with it :). I am excited
to announce that on Thursday Feb 24th we are opening the server for all whitelist job holders to collect the role and become familiar with the jobs in the server, shortly after we are going to open for a beta test
for the rest of the community.

The primary reason for this beta test is to stress the server and unleash everyone to find any bugs, breaks and exploits that we as a handful of people have not found, we have implemented a bug-reports system and would like to get as much feed back as possible for anything that may still be broken or buggy, in this beta test the basic rules still apply so anyone deciding they want to take this opportunity to go around being shit heads by vdming, rdming or other blatant rule breaks will risk a ban upon full release
of the server.

After the beta test we will be closing the server once again to fix any bugs and glitches that may have been found and doing a server wipe to get ready for the grand opening!

We hope to see as many of you as possible as we begin this first step!

• Management Team

DISCORD

Checked this server out last night looks good!

thank you! <3

Hello

I’d really like to get started on hiring people for specific jobs to take full ownership, if you could please open a ticket under #tickets
BEFORE OPENING TICKET
Why should we choose you?
What is your plan running this department?
Do you have any experience from past cities or personal life?

I enjoy the updates

coming soon.

Join u

very great community

We’re looking for business owners and emergency service high command join today and open a ticket!