LF DB Dev To Rework Our DB

There is no optimizations in place to increase performance by assigning attributes to a column in a table. We wont be able to use queries like on duplicate key update which increases performance as it removed the need for a secondary query.

If anyone is experienced in this field please let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

i currently have a ESX server

I currently have my own ESX server that I personally have working on to be NP based, please feel free to DM me on discord Pain#0420 My profile pic is a man with a budweiser box on his head as a helmet.

if u need help with the server and db message me on discord Luna Storm [5S_406 Bobby S.]#0480

Add me and we can talk

BanItUp#2809

I do Web Development, if your ever looking for a great website let me know, i also know how to setup esx servers. Z.Pretzel#4572

Would like to have a talk with u Tyler Moose#6227

Repentz#9936

Hey would like to speak to you about this if you could add me on discord so we could chat Jacob H.#0666

Still Looking for a dev :frowning:

still looking for a dev or even a quick help for these last 3 scripts
will be compensated for your time

I would love to know more information: Discord - JrK#8463

sorry for reviving this post so many times
its hard to find a dev wanting to grow and show off with us :frowning:

still looking.

still looking :frowning:

still looking.
not looking for someone to make custom scripts just fixing stuff that isnt alot maybe like 5 things to do will be paid for your time

Dm me on what needs fixing.Kylë#9478

If you are still looking for a developer feel free to contact me, my discord is Cosmobyte
#0001.

—updated post–
atm we are looking for a dev to grow with us as a community
we are looking for someone 20+ with experience in ESX/scripting skills

1 Like

Drop me a message i can help.

Icmp#9723

Had issues with our dev we hired
Spot is open and still looking