Hideout DOJ

Server is really good, i like the way that it is ran. There are a lot of scripts in this server to make it interesting and fun. The devs and senior staff focus a lot on making civillians happy and making sure the scripts work. The server works 99% of the time and the staff and devs are working on the other 1%. Compared to other servers that i have tried this one is by far the best. Come try it out for your self. Join our dicord - The Hideout

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.