Hey, I need some help to figure out if I can remove a certain building in the game

Hello guys, I have been trying to “remove” a building from the game. I don’t really mean deleting it, what I mean is putting it under the map and removing it’s collisions.
The only problem so far is that I can’t remove them.

I start by opening codewalker and putting everything under the map and deleting the props that can be deleted. I have watched a tutorial explaining how to check if you can delete something in codewalker. After doing everything i get all the “.ybn” and “.ydr” files that I need and open them in 3DS Max where I use “Gims Evo” and delete their collisions.

Then I export them and put them in “OpenIV” and get them back to my test server. After doing everything the collisions are still there. I have even tried to remove only small parts of the collision and it still doesn’t work.

I want to know if it is possible to remove that building, I will attack a photo of the building. If someone could tell me if it is possible to “remove” it I would Appreciate, I have been trying for the past 2 days with no results I just want to know if there is anything that makes it impossible to “remove” it.

I wan’t to create something on that place that is why I want it empty.

Thank you in advance.

Building: Screenshot - a0a26d8d931d8cee81c33435f6778ad8 - Gyazo

Heyo, In case you haven’t Figured This Out, It’s Possible to Delete Anything you want :+1:
i can go into some detail but it sounds like you basically have it.

i would check that you are editing the right Ybn’s, i had a quick look and i think you want to be using the ones in the lowrider dlc.
so your meshes you want deleting are in “hi@lr_cs4_02_0.ybn” and all the ybns linked to that one :v: