Hey all! I am looking to join a server that is vMenu, and looking for a fire cheif

I have lots of experience in fire command, I also have experience in being a fire marshal. I am good at being all positions and doing anything.

Thanks, downed!

(I play both Male and Female Characters.)

Hey! Although we already have a chief, we are looking for command (02 and other positions). Join us! WIP | Dark Knight Roleplay

Hello downed,

It’s fantastic to hear about your wealth of experience in fire command and as a fire marshal. While we currently don’t have an opening for a Fire Chief, we’d like to extend an invitation for you to apply to Silver Lining Roleplay (SLRP)'s Fire Department and be a key part of our team.

Your expertise and versatility in handling various positions are exactly what we’re looking for. We believe you’ll find a dynamic and engaging roleplay experience with us.
Additionally, we’re actively recruiting for members of the Fire Department, so your skills and experience would be invaluable in helping shape the day-to-day operations of patrol.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like more information about joining us. We’d be thrilled to have someone with your level of expertise as a potential member of our community.

Best regards,

-Dean

Welcome to Purple Heart Gaming! | Owned & Operated by Real Life Police/Fire/EMS | Roleplay Server | Hiring All Agencies | - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

We are Always looking for new members. Feel free to check us out. Although our fire department has our chief positions filled, we do have open Fire Officer positions.