Help with Webpack - Error Couldn't start resource screenshot-basic

In a local server everything works fine but when I upload the file to my “hosting” I get this error.
Any idea how to fix it? Thanks.

What is happening is that webpack is attempting to temporarily build the JS files for screenshot-basic in the /tmp/ folder of the remote server but your user does not have sufficient permissions to run the required operations in that directory. Depending on your hosting provider and type of service, this may be resolvable by contacting your hosting provider.

I understand, unfortunately my provider does not give me solutions in this regard, could I change the direction of the temporary files to a folder designated by me? How can you do it? thanks for answering

I don’t believe so, this revolves around node trying to use a system temp folder, not a folder in general.

I saw Webpack on another server. Can you guys explain a little more of what this does. I assume this is a way to compress resources. Also if this is something you know how to do. I would compensate for someone to help set it up on my server. with my team of devs.

It is not for compressing FiveM resources, rather it is used in web development as a way of bundling modules with dependencies into static assets.

More info here

I dont mean compressing as in making files smaller. Mainly compressing resource count.