Help With gcphone (not receiving calls) [ESX V1 Final]

Hi, been having some problems with gcphone for about a week and cant seem to figure it out. I have put in all the sqls correctly started it in the correct order, and every app on the phone works but players do not get calls. When you call someone they get no notification. Im using mumble-voip, dont know if that matters. I have used 3 different phones and they all do the same thing. I have used gcphone v3, crewphone, and regular gcphone. Im also using esx V1 Final, same thing happens with messages. Never goes through. If anyone knows anything help me out, thx.

make the phone an item and import the item spl into your db and put it in the “items” table and then put it in your “store” table and put the “phone” inside your store. not only will that generate phone numbers automatically, your players will receive calls, this is what worked for me and many others

I have done this with every phone and still doesn’t work :frowning: I also get no F8 erros or errors in console. I think I may know why though, basically when I register a character (or when anyone does) its not saving to the character database. Not so sure but that has been a problem. Also when I call someone it says the call goes through in the database but of course no notification or anything. :frowning:

have you put in the config file the phone should be set to an item

yes I have with every phone.

have you put the phone item.sql into your stores table?

1 Like

If you are using ZAP Hosting, make sure when you insert SQL’s that you replace essential mode in "USE “essentialmode” with your zap database name. Hope this helps!

have you tried turning it off and on again?

2 Likes

I tried everything and im still having the same issue i have the crew phone though. Everything works but phone calls and messages neither seem to go through

yea, crew phone doesn’t work for v1 final. I would suggest using a newer gcphone and just converting the crew phone apps you want onto the new phone.

1 Like

i have the same problem too, did u fix it already?

Do you happen to have this, or have a fix for it.

This does not fix the issue for not receiving calls, there are no errors in the Console, I see the phone logs into the SQL but no phone calls are working and the incoming calls are not working.

Normaly you need esx_addons_gcphone. Start it BEFORE the phone.